A Letter from Our President
Welcome to the RSEA Website.
RSEA has been working for both active and retired state employees since 1966. We are a member driven organization whose mission is “To advance the quality of life of current and future retired state employees who have given of their talents to the State of Louisiana.”
There are many benefits, and a few of these are listed below:
- Protecting retirement and health benefits
- Have an advocate for securing Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA’s)
- Receive insurance opportunities through AMBA
- Have a legislative representation at the State Capitol
- Receive up to date information through our Newsletters
- Receive vital information at yearly Chapter meetings
- Participate in an informative and fun yearly State Conference
Our friendly office staff are available to answer your questions Monday – Thursday. We encourage every current and retired state employee to become a member in order to keep RSEA’s voice strong. Membership is only $18 yearly ($1.50/month). Please share this with your friends and family, and help us fight for you.
Thank you for visiting the website. Let us know if you have questions about retirement or how we can better serve you. If we are unable to answer your questions, we will direct you to where you can find answers to your questions. You may call us at 866-938-0961 or 225-930-0961.
I look forward to working with you as your State President.
RSEA State President